What Are The Benefits of Google Ads?
Is Google Ads Worth It Today?
Google Ads: With more than 3.5 billion daily users and more than 1.2 trillion queries per year, Google is the most popular search network globally.
Every second, 40,000 searches are performed on Google, linked to a person who could well be looking for precisely the products or services you sell.
So is Google Ads worth it in 2022? Yes, it’s worth it! And that won’t change any time soon. Therefore, it is good to include paid ads in your marketing campaign.
The Potential Is Limitless
- A well-designed Google Ads campaign is as scalable as possible, with millions of new keywords being offered to bid on every day.
- So whether you’re looking to tap into a new market or form stronger connections with a particular demographic, all you need to do to make it happen with Google Ads is add a few new keywords to your campaign.
- If you have it in your budget, you can increase your chances of attracting clicks by increasing your bids on your most important keywords.
- And since you always have complete control over your campaign, you can pause and re-enable your campaign whenever you want, with no penalties.
Results Are Fast
- Those who don’t like the general idea of pay-per-click advertising often say that it’s not worth it because it can drive traffic just as effectively as SEO.
- SEO is essential in any marketing campaign, especially long term, but Google Ads’ pay-per-click options give results much faster.
- You’ll start seeing severe results almost instantly, whereas it takes a while for SEO to generate a good return on your original investment, often months.
- For that reason, a marketer would use both. Think of PPC as a way to work in the short term while continuing to invest in a long time with SEO.You Connect With Consumers At Best Possible Time
You Connect With Consumers At Best Possible Time
- Think about the last time you were in the market looking for a particular product or service.
- By the time you got to the point of sale, you were already prepped and ready to buy, having Googled the possibilities. Your future clients will be in the same situation.
- The fact that your Google ads appear even before the best organic search results means that they will reach your target audience at the most critical moment: when they are ready to make a purchase.
- In other words, Google Ads make sure your product is always in front of the right people at the right time.
You Can Access Particular Markets
- Every entrepreneur has broader plans for their marketing campaign and particular goals they would like to achieve. For example, a local business might be interested in building authority in its market and getting more local customers through the front door.
- Google Ads makes it easy to target your advertising to anyone you want to reach in almost any context. Do you want to set geographic limits on your ad to attract more local customers? No problem. Are you looking to corner a particular market niche? You can easily do that too and anything else you can think of.
- Also Read: How Do I Choose A Futures Broker?
There Is A Lot Of Variety To Choose From
- If you know the early days of Google Ads, you’ll undoubtedly remember their style: effective but relatively basic text ads that didn’t add much polish. But today, although the general idea of the ads themselves is similar, marketers have many formats to choose from.
- If you can imagine a specific ad, Google Ads will likely provide you with a way to create it. Explore options designed with particular industries, like hospitality, food service, or auto maintenance. Add beautiful images like interactive maps and professional photos to your ads to grab attention and attract targeted customers.
It’s Easy To Track Your Campaign
Creating an effective campaign and putting it into action is only part of a successful marketing strategy. Keeping track of data carefully and analysing it is what the rest is about. Google Ads offers one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use built-in analytics options you’ll find anywhere. All you need to see how a particular campaign is doing is to check your stats, and you’ll get instant access to everything you want to know, such as:
- click-through rate ( CTR );
- keyword search volume;
- cost per conversion ( CPC );
- ad quality score;
- ad position ranking.
You can also link your Google Analytics account to your Google Ads account and conveniently compare your organic search data with your PPC data.
In other words, much of what you need to sell more intelligent and more consistently comes with the package when you use Google Ads.
There Is More Than One Way To Level The Playing Field
Of course, increasing your bids for essential keywords is one way to increase your ad’s rank potentially, but it’s not the only way. Quality and relevance are of paramount importance to Google, so a marketer who is a genius at writing ads and planning campaigns has a real advantage over their competitors.
Do a good enough job of creating quality ads and optimising them to perfection. Your quality score comes from relevance and good user experience in your ads. That way, you can easily outperform less relevant advertisements that may attache to higher bids.
Your ad’s position is determined by combining your quality score with your maximum bid per click.
You Can Seamlessly Reconnect With Previous Website Visitors
- When you are in the process of finding the best solution for your problems, you may visit many different websites before deciding on the right option for you.
- Your customers act the same way, and unless they have an off-the-charts memory, they can easily forget where they saw something promising.
- Google Ads has several features that make it easy for users to remember your best deals if they’ve already visited your site.
- If a lead leaves before completing a purchase, a remarketing campaign can show your products to them through advertising interfaces on other websites and Google’s display network.
- Also Read: Why Should My Company Use Social Media?
Review What Are The Benefits of Google Ads?.