Ranking on Google: It is a collection of strategies and techniques used to increase the number of visitors to a website organically by ranking high in the search engine results pages. They range from building a website with quality parameters to frequently uploading optimized posts.
Google, the search engine that handles more than 90% of all Internet searches, must be at the centre of these best practices. We must adapt to their demands and suggestions. So, to find out how to position my website on Google, we invite you to read this article all the way through!
Why Is Ranking On Google Important?
Positioning in Google helps the search engine discover what a particular web page is about and how it can be helpful for the user using the search engine.
In today’s high level of competition, it’s imperative to rank as high in search results as possible, which comes with an efficient SEO strategy.
Implementing this technique for our website is essential to improve the online presence; Being ranked highest in the search engines requires dedication and attention to detail. If you want to know “how to position my website”, then we must first start by highlighting the three main advantages of doing so:
- Take a moment to consider this: you manage to rank your website for a specific keyword with 500,000 visits per month.
- In addition, the first search result revealed in Google receives up to 20% of the clicks, which in turn generates 100,000 monthly organic visitors.
- Thus, well-positioned can redirect this traffic to our website without additional costs, only if it is done correctly with the SEO tools.
- 77% of people research a brand before interacting with it. On the other hand, after this extensive research, 67% of B2B buyers start the buying process.
It Is A Long-Term Investment
- Although a website indeed has initial costs, if we manage to have a good level of positioning in the first page results, we will receive a large amount of high-quality traffic without incurring any other expense.
- One in 100 visitors ends up completing a purchase; each customer adds $100 worth of value to your business, which will generate a monthly income of $10,000.
- We will be able to increase our overall monthly income when we rank high on various essential keywords in the market.
- Also Read: What is the Porter As a Business Strategy
Create A Trustworthy Image Of Your Brand
- Authority and relevance represent the two most relevant factors related to SEO. It means that when our website is placed first in the search results, users will automatically think that it is a site that provides the information they were looking for.
- In addition to reliability, the positioning of your website also increases the impact on social networks. The links can be redistributed in the RRSS and reuse the content that we apply as part of the strategy in general.
5 Steps To Position My Website In Google On Page
Ranking your website on Google on-page is the practice of optimizing individual pages for higher ranking and more relevant organic traffic. To do this, below, we are going to explain five steps to do it firmly:
Use The Keyword In The Title
Your business or product can be at the top of Google for the right keyword, funnelling a lot of online traffic to your website. On the contrary, if we use one that is ill-advised or inappropriate, you can be sure that your site’s potential to achieve prominence is very remote. The title defines the content, and one rich in well-ranked keywords has more weight for the algorithm and robots of this incredible company.
Put The Keyword In The First 100 Words
The ideal leave to start place keywords in an leader is within the first 100 words. Many for whom this comes naturally, such as us who, write this type of content daily. However, it can go unnoticed by others, and they make long introductions before bothering with a valuable keyword.
Use Outbound Links
Outbound links are the primary source to attract more attention to your website. We must not mistake not including links that give value to the page. This tool shows Google that the article is valid and informative, vital requirements for its ranking. Therefore, I must add external URLs from trusted sources in each paper to rank my web page. Earlier, we pointed out, for example, a valuable piece of data gleaned from HubSpot:
Write Click-Worthy Meta Descriptions For Each Page
The meta descriptions are an essential element to consider. along with the title tag and the URL, which convince Internet users to click. These are nothing more than a brief description with a maximum of 200 characters -it is also valid up to 150 words-which give the reader a small preview of what they will see in your article. It has to have the keyword inside.
Put Your Target Keyword In The URL
Yes! We have repeated it on several occasions. And it is that they are still crucial in many specific sections. Because they are the backbone of website SEO. We should give them the attention they deserve: which is to say, a lot.
For this reason, the keyword must be included in the URL so that it will present as a friendly option for users and Google robots.
In this case, we know that the content will talk about web optimization, so we hope you will answer me on how to perfect a website with the leading SEO techniques within that link. Click, you will see that it is so.